Can you tell where this is?
This is a famous land mark in Japan.
I missed two of them. Let me know how you did.
It is a very poplar dish nowadays. I like it.
When you have change, try it. You will like it too.
Also, Akiba is the birth place of Otaku オタク, Maid Coffee House メイドカフェ and AKB 48.
I must make sure I listen to people this year more !!!
Thank you for supporting Japanese-Online.com
Shinnen Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu
A Hppy New Yesr
Tank you for visiting Japanese-Online.com
We will be making changes to this site by focusing more about you.
(1) Do not eat or drink in the local trail.
(2) Do not talk loud (or loud enough for others to hear)
(3) Do not talk on the phone.
(4) Do not play musing even with your earphone loud so other can hear.
(5) No perfume (or any other smell) / Be clean.
(6) Do not sit on the priority seating seats. They are for elders, handicapped and pregnant ladies.
I write it in Japanese / Kanji ... Do you know what it is called?