(1) It is a virus (regardless of where it started) not a group of people or a race.
(2) No need to panic. If I contract the virus, I will try my best to get better. Also I will do my best not to spread the virus.
(3) If someone I know gets infected, I will wish him/her well. And I will stay a away. Sorry.
(4) I will not use this situation to profit or make money. Have N95 mask for $95.00 ... Just kidding.
(5) I will not trust everything I hear from Internet, Media and Politicians. President Lincoln said "Do not trust everything you hear on Internet."
(6) If I can help someone in need, I will do my best without risking my own health. If I get sick, I cannot help anyone.
(7) I will not spread any rumor. I will not bad mouth anyone who gets infected. I will not scream "Fire" in the crowded theater.
(8) If I die from the virus ... I am dead ... I suffer no more. Nobody lives forever.
(9) This is not the end of the world. If it is, there is nothing I can do anyway. So why worry?
Can you add anything?